The deDANÚ Rose Quartz Gua Sha Massage tool is a modern take on an ancient beauty ritual.
- Cleanse face using your favourite cleanser
- Smooth a few drops of deDANÚ Goddess Facial Elixir Oil across the face.
- Forehead: Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline
- Cheeks: Smooth in an outwards motion starting from the nose to the ear.
- Jawline: Use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- Eye area: gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Only apply light pressure.
- Tense Muscles: Use one of our salves to warm and prepare the muscle. Gently massage the muscle using the stone.
Rose Quartz is honoured in Tibetan, Indian and Chinese culture and it continues to be one of the most popular stones for carving in China.
Always apply oil to your face before using a gua sha. We highly recommend deDANÚ's award-winning Goddess Facial Elixir Oil for your gua sha facial massages and deDANÚ's CBD Relief Salve for targeting muscles.